The Beatles piano auction has ended with a bid of $98,888
This website initially was created to chronicle the quest for autographs from Sir Paul McCartney and Sir Ringo Starr on a piano created for East St. Tammany Habitat for Humanity. The epic journey is chronicled here: The Beatles Adventures, with posts featuring the signings here: Starr Struck and Sir Paul Says, “Yes.”
The auction listing is featured here: CharityBuzz.com. Proceeds from the auction have enabled East St. Tammany Habitat for Humanity to provide an affordable home for a deserving veteran and his or her family.
CHARITY BUZZ AUCTIONS FOR HABITAT
- Public Relations Society of America – New Orleans Fleurish Award/Best of Category, Social Media – 2015
- Public Relations Association of Louisiana – New Orleans’ Flambeaux Award, “Best Website” – 2016
- Press Club of New Orleans Excellence In Journalism Awards Finalist – Lifestyle Blog – 2017
- PRSA Award of Excellence – 2016
- PRSA Certificate of Merit 2017
- PRSA Award of Excellence/Blog Post – 2017
© 2019 · Right Brain Diaries. All rights reserved.