Why is there a charge to participate? Aren’t New Orleans Second Lines usually free? With the exception of impromptu Jazz Funerals and Second Lines held following the death of an...
The internet's abuzz with outrage over NFC Championship game referees' failure to call blatant pass interference and helmet to helmet penalties, ultimately costing the New Orleans Saints a shot at...
It’s overwhelming to see the number of people—both men and women—who are now coming forth and sharing their stories about unwelcome sexual advances of the high powered politicians and Hollywood...
I find it concurrently intriguing and baffling how two people can read the same news or social media post and interpret it in entirely different ways. There has never...
On August 6, 2016, a part of New Orleans’ musical soul died. That’s the day legendary musician Pete Fountain was called home. Though he had struggled for over a decade...
The Beatles piano auction has ended with a bid of $98,888
This website initially was created to chronicle the quest for autographs from Sir Paul McCartney and Sir Ringo Starr on a piano created for East St. Tammany Habitat for Humanity. The epic journey is chronicled here: The Beatles Adventures, with posts featuring the signings here: Starr Struck and Sir Paul Says, “Yes.”
The auction listing is featured here: CharityBuzz.com. Proceeds from the auction have enabled East St. Tammany Habitat for Humanity to provide an affordable home for a deserving veteran and his or her family.
CHARITY BUZZ AUCTIONS FOR HABITAT
- Public Relations Society of America – New Orleans Fleurish Award/Best of Category, Social Media – 2015
- Public Relations Association of Louisiana – New Orleans’ Flambeaux Award, “Best Website” – 2016
- Press Club of New Orleans Excellence In Journalism Awards Finalist – Lifestyle Blog – 2017
- PRSA Award of Excellence – 2016
- PRSA Certificate of Merit 2017
- PRSA Award of Excellence/Blog Post – 2017
© 2019 · Right Brain Diaries. All rights reserved.